US President Donald Trump has again baffled and delighted Twitter, appearing to let go his alter ego 'The Donald'.
This time, the bombastic president has, without comment, shared an image that puts his face on the body of Rocky the 'Italian Stallion'.
This is far from the first time that the unorthodox US president has tweeted material so unlikely that many thought he must have been hacked. So, in honour of the odd times, The National has put together some of Mr Trumps most eye-catching social media posts.
1. Climate change doesn't kill eagles, windmills do
2. Haters gonna hate
3. The time he got his button out in a measuring contest
4. When he insulted King James
5. The time he channelled Game of Thrones to threaten Iran
6. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
7. When it sounded like the secretary of state got a hold of the president's account
8. When you're the only one left with star-power
9. When he channelled his Mean Girls voice
Bonus: when he tried to buy Greenland...
....and then leaned into the outrage
While many politicians might envy the president’s ability to grab headlines and drive social media engagement, few are willing to go to his lengths to get there.
Given his recent performance, the 2020 US presidential race will almost definitely be something to see.