Daniel Bryan and Braun Strowman among first names confirmed to be in WWE's 50-man Royal Rumble in Saudi Arabia
Bray Wyatt, Kane and Big Show will also take part in the rumble match at the Greatest Royal Rumble in Jeddah on April 27
Daniel Bryan is among the first names confirmed by the WWE to be competing in the 50-man Royal Rumble at the Greatest Royal Rumble in Saudi Arabia on April 27.
The four-time WWE world champion, who was only cleared in March to return to active competition by WWE following three years out due to a series of concussions, will be in the field looking to win the WWE's largest ever Royal Rumble.
Also named in the match is Braun Strowman, Kane, Big Show and Bray Wyatt.
Bryan had told The National last month of his excitement at the concept of a 50-man Royal Rumble.
He said: "We are having the largest Royal Rumble match ever. Which to me is crazy! 50 people in a Royal Rumble? It is going to be nuts."
Already announced for the show at the King Abdullah Sports City Stadium in Jeddah is John Cena v Triple H in a re-match from their WrestleMania 22 main event from 2006.
A four-man ladder match for the Intercontinental Championship between The Miz, Seth Rollins, Finn Balor and Samoa Joe is also scheduled and there will also be a Raw Tag Team title match between current champions Sheamus and Cesaro and the Hardy Boyz.
Seven championships are scheduled to be defended on the night, with the WWE Universal and WWE World Heavyweight titles also on the line in match-ups that are yet to be announced.
Roman Reigns, AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, Randy Orton and The New Day are also advertised to be in Saudi Arabia, but there involvement in matches on the night is yet to be confirmed.
Tickets for the event will be available from April 13. The event will be streamed live on the WWE Network and will be available on pay-per-view outside of the Middle East with regional broadcast information to be announced.
Published: April 2, 2018 10:59 AM