Kylian Mbappe's decision to sign a new contract at Paris-Saint Germain has made him the world's most valuable footballer, according to a new survey.
The striker seemed destined for a move to Real Madrid, but instead signed a new three-year PSG deal worth almost £1m a week, rocketing him to the top of the pile, according to the algorithm used in CIES Football Observatory's biannual list.
Phil Foden, Romelu Lukaku, Jude Bellingham, Jadon Sancho and a whole load of world stars are in the list, which is compiled using various factors including age and length of contract remaining – meaning no place for the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo or Mohamed Salah.
To reveal the values of the world's top 50 players, in reverse order, see the gallery above. To view the next image and value, just swipe or click the arrow.
The top 10 most valuable players in world football
- Kylian Mbappe - Paris-Saint Germain, £175.89m
- Vinicius Jr - Real Madrid, £158.52m
- Erling Haaland - Dortmund/Manchester City, £130.54m
- Pedri - Barcelona, £115.57m
- Jude Bellingham - Borussia Dortmund, £114.37m
- Phil Foden - Manchester City, £106.08m
- Frenkie de Jong - Barcelona, £96.24m
- Luis Diaz - Liverpool, £94.1m
- Ruben Dias - Manchester City, £93.76m
- Ferran Torres - Barcelona, £93.67m