Yas Mall to hold final 5-day super sale ahead of VAT
The sale will go on until December 30 (with some stores extending until December 31), ahead of value added tax coming to the UAE
As part of the final week of tax-free shopping in the UAE, Yas Mall has announced it will hold a 5-day super sale starting on December 26.
There will be sales and offers including discounts of up to 90 per cent off at select stores and promotions across all segments, including jewellery, electronics, luxury accessories and homeware.
Some stores that will be having store-wide discounts include:
- American Eagle Outfitters (25-50 per cent)
- CentrePoint (25-70 per cent)
- Claire’s (25-50 per cent from Dec 29-31)
- G-Star (30 per cent)
- House of Fraser (25-75 per cent)
- Kingsley Heath (50 per cent)
- Mothercare (25-50 per cent from Dec 29-31)
- Muji (30-75 per cent from Dec 27-31)
- Nike (30-65 per cent)
- Sacoor Brothers Kids (50 per cent)
- Reebok (50 per cent)
- Converse (30 per cent)
- IPanema (30 per cent)
- Pairs (30 per cent)
- Bath & Body Works (30-50 per cent from Dec 29-31)
- Champions League (Up to 50 per cent)
- Billabong (30-50 per cent)
- E-Max (Flash sales on mobiles, laptops, television, and appliance)
Other promotions on selected items only, include Calvin Klein, DKNY, Michael Kors, Carter’s, and Guess which will have a 25-50 per cent sale. Alpha Optical, Rich Point and Qaratees will have select items on sale for up to 90 per cent off.
Also on hand will be a Spend & Win promotion, where shoppers who spend more than Dh300 will be entered into a draw to win Dh50,000 each day.
The value added tax will begin on January 1, 2018 and includes a 5 per cent tax added on all goods.
Updated: December 25, 2017 04:34 PM