Fire in Dubai restaurant caused by faulty chimney

No one was hurt in the blaze that began at about 10am on Wednesday


DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES , June 24  – 2020 :- One of the staff cleaning the area at the Zam Zam mandi restaurant after the fire broke out in the morning at the restaurant in Deira Dubai. (Pawan Singh / The National) For News. Story by Patrick
Powered by automated translation

A fire broke out in a restaurant close to Deira City Centre in Dubai on Wednesday.

Fire crews were called to Zam Zam Mandi just before 10am to tackle the blaze.

Dubai Civil Defence officers said the fire started in a faulty chimney.

A video shared on social media showed nearby residents and workers exiting the building as smoke poured out.

Officers from Port Saeed Station said nobody was injured during the incident.