Emirates airline is to hire cabin crew already based in Dubai starting with a series of open days this month.
The carrier said it is "hoping to give their careers a flying start" at two walk-in events on April 13 and 28.
It is thought to be the first time in a while that Emirates has held open days in the emirate.
Recruitment often takes place in key global cities, and the carrier also takes crew from new destination cities to ensure personnel speak a variety of languages.
Emirates said candidates will need to come prepared to spend the full day at the venue. Shortlisted candidates will be informed of timings for further assessments and interviews.
According to Emirates, the basic monthly pay provided is Dh4,260 plus accommodation.
In addition to this, crew are paid Dh58 for every hour flied, and each flies 80-100 hours per month.
Emirates said that makes a cabin crew member's average monthly pay about Dh9,500.
Emirates also said candidates should ideally have:
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum height of 160 cm
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- No visible tattoos while you're in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings are not allowed)
- Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
- Physically fit for this demanding role
The airline is also planning to hold cabin crew recruitment open days at a number of locations across the Middle East, Africa and Europe in April. More details available at www.emiratesgroupcareers.com