The new Premier League season begins on August 10 and there are plenty of fascinating narratives
Manchester City are looking to become the first side in a decade to retain the title after a record-breaking 2017/18 campaign.
Liverpool and Manchester United lead their challengers, while Chelsea and Arsenal have new managers in charge.
Wolverhampton Wanderers, Cardiff City and Fulham are the promoted sides looking to establish themselves.
Richard Jolly has analysed all 20 clubs and gives his verdict on how each side will fare and links to those stories are below. The teams are listed below in the order Richard predicts they will be in when the season comes to a close on May 12.
1. Manchester City More history on the horizon at the Etihad Stadium
3. Manchester United Settling Alexis Sanchez key to United's hopes
5. Tottenham Hotspur Lack of transfers put pressure on Mauricio Pochettino
8. West Ham United New signings start of new era led by Manuel Pellegrini
9. Wolverhampton Wanderers Flying return to top flight ahead for Championship winners
10. Leicester City Jamie Vardy vital to adapting to life without Riyad Mahrez
11. Newcastle United Rafa Benitez's biggest test yet on Tyneside
14. Crystal Palace Wilfried Zaha again the man leading Palace's prospects
15. Southampton Home results key to kicking on under Mark Hughes
16. Bournemouth Changing times in terms of manpower for Eddie's Howe side
18. Brighton and Hove Albion Finding goals the worry for Chris Hughton
19. Huddersfield Town Second season syndrome on horizon for Terriers
Premier League transfer window All the new signings for 2018/19 season