Four tourists were reportedly injured after a flame stunt went wrong at celebrity chef Salt Bae's Istanbul restaurant.
Footage said to have been taken at the Nusr-Et Steakhouse was widely shared on social media. It shows a bartender pouring a liquid onto a fire around the bar, only for the whole bar to be engulfed in flames.
The four injured tourists were two Czech nationals, a Ukrainian and a Greek. All were taken to hospital.
One of the injured, Viktor Hajicek, told a Turkish newspaper that his girlfriend was badly burnt when her dress caught fire during the incident.
"This happened last night. We went to a hospital right after the incident," Mr Hajicek told Birgun (via the Daily Mail).
"I have some burns, but my girlfriend Krisryna Tresnakova is much worse than me.
"The event is very new and I'm not in a position to give more information now. We've had a nightmare night and it's still going on."
Ms Tresnakova was said to have been transferred to the American Hospital for surgery, while the condition of the other three customers was believed to be less serious.
Venezuelans have beef with their President's Salt Bae dinner
Sheikh Mohammed visits Salt Bae's Dubai restaurant
The Nusr-Et Steakhouse in Istanbul was opened by Salt Bae — real name Nusret Gökçe — in 2010. He now has a chain of restaurants all over the world including in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
Nusr-Et shot to fame in 2017 after a video clip of Gökçe elaborately salting and cooking his steak went viral on social media.
The National has contacted Gökçe for comment.