Today, March 31, is officially the day that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, step down as senior members of the British royal family. The couple are now said to now be living in the Los Angeles area, but will divide their time between the UK and North America.
It has been a fortnight since they made their final public appearance at the 2020 Commonwealth Day Service at London's Westminster Abbey, and little more than 14 weeks since the couple announced their plans step away from royal duties.
Click though the gallery above to see all of their royal highlights.
There has been much confusion about their titles going forward, specifically the use of the word "royal" in their branding.
Yesterday, they stepped back from the Sussex Royal Instagram account, which they set up after formally separating from the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's Kensington Royal account in April 2019.
"While you may not see us here, the work continues," the couple wrote in a final Instagram caption.
They do, however, hint at a return to the public eye, away from the royal family, writing: "Thank you to this community – for the support, the inspiration and the shared commitment to the good in the world. We look forward to reconnecting with you soon. You’ve been great!"
What is next for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle?
In truth, what they will do next is a bit of a mystery. It has been reported that they are currently living in lockdown near Hollywood with 10-month-old son, Archie. It has previously been expected that they would move to Canada, however it has been reported that they took a private jet to the US to be closer to Meghan's mother, Doria Ragland.
The question of security, and who would pay the reported Dh18 million bill for it, has also been a frequent one since the couple announced they were leaving the royal family in January this year.
"I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen & the United Kingdom. It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the Kingdom, would reside permanently in Canada. Now they have left Canada for the US however, the US will not pay for their security protection. They must pay," US President Donald Trump Tweeted on Sunday, March 29.
The couple responded, via a spokesperson, who said: "The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have no plans to ask the US government for security resources."