Prince Harry and his American wife Meghan will break their silence when they talk to Oprah Winfrey next month, in their first interview since they pulled back from duties for Britain's royal family.
Harry and Meghan, who announced on Sunday that they are expecting their second child, shocked senior royals last year by announcing plans to step back from their royal roles.
CBS said the interview would be broadcast on March 7.
"Winfrey will speak with Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, in a wide-ranging interview, covering everything from stepping into life as a royal, marriage, motherhood, philanthropic work to how she is handling life under intense public pressure," it said.
"Later, the two are joined by Prince Harry as they speak about their move to the United States and their future hopes and dreams for their expanding family."
The high-profile interview has the possibility to embarrass the Royal Family, who have not commented on the Sussex's decision to speak to Oprah Winfrey.
Harry and Meghan married in 2018 in a glittering ceremony that captured the world’s attention.
But the couple gave up their official royal roles after disagreements with other family members and in the face of huge media attention.
The couple moved to Southern California with their infant son Archie last year and have signed a multi-year production deal with Netflix, a major step in their plan to make a living for themselves outside the royal family.
Their relationship with the British press swiftly soured and the couple have launched legal cases against several newspapers.
Last week, Meghan won a privacy claim against Associated Newspapers after its Mail on Sunday printed extracts of a letter she wrote to her father in August 2018.
Ms Winfrey, one of America’s richest and most influential women, in 2011 ended her top-rated daily television talk show, where she interviewed presidents and celebrities.
A royal source said that as Harry and Meghan are no longer working members of the royal family, any decisions they make about media commitments are up to them.
They are under no obligation to inform the royal household of such plans, the source said.
Buckingham Palace declined to comment.