Al Ain go in search of their first win in this season's Asian Champions League when they meet Al Rayyan at Hazza bin Zayed Stadium on Tuesday.
The two sides drew their opening games in Group D - Al Ain held last season's beaten finalists Al Hilal to a goalless draw, while Qatari club Al Rayyan conceded a late goal and drew 2-2 with Esteghlal.
Al Ain will have their sights set on reaching the knockout stage of the competition for a fifth season in succession.
The 2003 Asian champions made it as far as the semi-finals in 2014 and were beaten over two legs by South Korean side Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors in the 2016 final.
- Watch: Al Wahda prepare for Asian Champions League Group A match
- Watch: Cambodian defender scores comical own goal in AFC Cup
- Watch: Ahmed Al Hashmi scores screamer in Al Jazira's Asian Champions League Group A win
- Watch: Al Dhafra defender scores AGL own goal screamer
- Watch: Al Ain reach Asian Champions League group stages