Business Extra: fresh wave of economic stimulus in Dubai to get back to business
Also in this episode, Davos founder warns world must change or face more shocks and Bayut’s CEO discusses property portal’s future plans
This week, hosts Mustafa Alrawi and Kelsey Warner discuss a third wave of economic stimulus for Dubai as signs of a rebound in commercial activity emerge and the emirate pushes to return business to normal as soon as possible.
Then, Haider Ali Khan, chief executive of Bayut joins to talk about the property portal's future plans.
In this episode
- Dubai's new economic stimulus (0m 40s)
- Covid-19: the great reset (7m 01s)
- Bayut x Dubizzle merger (12m 13s)
- Dubai government boosts economic stimulus to Dh6.3bn
- Coronavirus: world 'must reset or risk violent shocks', says Davos founder
- Tie-up of Bayut parent company and OLX testament to Dubai’s resilience
- Google to invest $10bn in India to accelerate digital economy
- Emirates to slash up to 9,000 jobs due to Covid-19 but airline better off than others, president says
- Neom moves forward with second batch of payments to property owners
Updated: July 19, 2020 10:09 AM