Close-up of woman holding house key in new home. Getty Images
A landlord cannot evict a tenant to then re-let the property to someone else for a higher rent. If he does, a penalty will be imposed. Getty

UAE Property: ‘Can my landlord re-let a unit after evicting me?’

Most Read
Top Videos

On The Money

Make money work for you with news, features and expert analysis

      By signing up, I agree to The National's privacy policy
      On The Money