Oman said it will end the lockdown imposed in Muscat governorate on Friday, which has been in place since early April as the country and region eases its coronavirus measures.
The country has recorded 8,373 cases of the virus and 38 deaths since the outbreak began earlier this year.
Authorities said that at least 50 per cent of employees will be allowed to work from their offices from May 31.
It comes as Saudi Arabia eased restrictions by announcing that their nationwide curfew will end on Sunday, June 21, across the country, except in the holy city of Makkah.
Domestic flights are also set to begin operating from Sunday, May 31, but international passenger flights remain suspended.
Flights operating under repatriation services will continue.
Saudi health authorities recorded 1,815 new cases of the virus on Wednesday and 15 new deaths.
The total number of infected cases in the kingdom stands at 78,541 and number of fatalities are 425.
Over 51,000 individuals have recovered as officials said that 2,572 people recovered during the last 24 hours.
The Kingdom also extended tourist visas automatically for three months without charge.
Saudi Arabia suspended all flights in and out of the Kingdom in March as part of an effort to prevent the spread of the coronavirus via air travel.
The Kingdom is also lifting bans on holding prayers in mosques, and workplace attendance in both the government and private sector.
Qatar said it recorded 1,740 new cases of the virus over the last 24 hours, bringing the total cases to 48,947.
The government reported that two people have died, bringing the total number of fatalities to 30.
Health authorities said that 1,439 others have fully recovered in the last day.
Kuwait said it uncovered 692 new cases of the disease and three more deaths, raising the tally of infections to 23,267 and the death toll to 175.
The country’s health ministry said that 640 patients have recovered during the last 24 hours, bringing the number of recoveries to 7,946.
There are 15,146 patients receiving treatment, including 193 in the intensive care units, the ministry said.
Kuwait has taken extensive measures to contain the spreading of the virus.
Bahrain recorded 268 new cases on Wednesday, among them were 156 expatriate workers and 106 others contracted the virus by travelling.
The total number of infected cases stands at 9,633.
The health ministry said that 204 individuals recovered from the virus during the last 24 hours, taking the total recoveries to 5,142.