Formula One 2021: How much the drivers earn
Lewis Hamilton and the F! stars and their salaries for the season
Lewis Hamilton will be going for a record-breaking eighth Formula One world championship when the action gets underway in Bahrain on Sunday.
The 36-year-old won his seventh title last season, matching the all-time record of Michael Schumacher.
Fernando Alonso, the 39-year-old double world champion, is back on the grid with Alpine, while Schumacher's son Mick competes in his debut season for Haas.
Above is a photo gallery of the drivers in Formula One and their annual salaries for the 2021 F1 season, according to spotrac, an online sports team and player contract website.
To move on to the next image, click on the arrows, or if you're using a mobile device, simply swipe.
Who is Formula One's highest paid driver?
Lewis Hamilton is by far the best-paid driver in Formula One, with the Mercedes star earning an annual salary of $55,000,000, according to spotrac.com.
The British driver has won seven F1 titles, and will be going for a record eighth in 2021.
The 20 F1 drivers and their salaries
1. Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) $55,000,000
2. Fernando Alonso (Alpine), $20,500,000
3. Max Verstappen (Red Bull) $19,130,000
4. Daniel Ricciardo (McLaren) $17,000,000
4= Sebastian Vettel (Aston Martin) $17,000,000
6. Valtteri Bottas (Mercedes) $11,000,000
6= Charles Leclerc (Ferrari) $11,000,000
8. Kimi Raikkonen (Alfa Romeo), $7,525,000
9. Carlos Sainz (Ferrari) $6,841,000
10. Esteban Ocon (Alpine) $4,652,000
11. Sergio Perez (Red Bull) $3,420,000
12. Pierre Gasly (Alpha Tauri) $1,915,000
12= Lance Stroll (Aston Martin) $1,915,000
12= Lando Norris (McLaren) $1,915,000
15. Nicholas Latifi (Williams) $958,000
15= George Russell (Williams) $958,000
17. Antonio Giovinazzi (Alfa Romeo) $684,000
Nikita Mazepin (Haas) Not known
Mick Schumacher (Haas) Not known
Yuki Tsunoda (Alpha Tauri) Not known
Updated: March 27, 2021 10:21 AM