- "Abu Dhabi- you're the greatest!!!!!!! Thanks so much for all your love and hospitality!!" We're glad Nelly Furtado had a great time when she played on Yas Island last week, we're a little worried about her addiction to exclamation marks. November 27.
- "Making my brother set up the pink christmas tree = priceless." We're not surprised that serial twitterer Katy Perry has decided to go for a contemporary Christmas tree. We do wonder, though, if her sibling is in on the joke. November 28.
- "R.I.P. Leslie Nielsen - one of the funniest and amazing actors of all time." One of many tributes to the comic actor who died on Sunday. We suggest that the singer Nicki Minaj watch Airplane! in remembrance of him this weekend. We certainly will. November 29.
- "Sending a signed bottle of my new fragrance Radiance to whoever gives me the best Xmas gift idea for my mom... -Brit." Isn't it a bit odd that Britney Spears doesn't know what to get her mother as a present? Either that or it's an attempt to shift her new perfume. November 29.
- "X Factor we had fun. Simon told me he listens to my cd every night before he goes to bed." Another week, another golden nugget on Twitter from the Canuck cutie, Justin Bieber. November 29.
- "On way to Sherlock Holmes set: a trifle disappointed by lack of whiteness in the world. Was promised snow. Demand a refund." Given that - according to reports - the UK is in for five days of blizzards and plenty of snow, we hope that Stephen Fry, is happy. November 30.
Tributes to Nielsen and Abu Dhabi
Celebrity twitterings of the past week.
More from The National