The highest paid models of 2018 have been revealed – and Kendall Jenner tops the list.
For the second year in a row, the reality-star-turned-model took home more than any of her peers thanks to her catwalk appearances, editorial work, and campaigns, earning $22.5m (approximately Dh82.6m).
The second youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner clan, Kendall has worked with Adidas, Calvin Klein and Estee Lauder over the past 12 months, as well as walking in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
Forbes's list, names Karlie Kloss as the next highest paid model, taking home $13m (Dh47.7m). Chrissy Teigen and Rosie Huntington-Whiteleycame in at joint third, each earning $11.5m (Dh42.2m).
Gisele Bundchen, who until last year had reigned as the world’s highest paid model (in part thanks to her Brazilian flip-flop business Ipanema), slipped to joint fifth place alongside Cara Delevingne.
Unsurprisingly, Gigi and Bella Hadid also made the list, coming in at seventh and eighth place respectively.
Highest-Paid Models of 2018:
1. Kendall Jenner $22.5m (Dh82.6m)
2. Karlie Kloss $13m (Dh47.7m)
4. Chrissy Teigen and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley $11.5m (Dh42.2m)
6. Cara Delevingne and Gisele Bundchen $10m (Dh36.7m)
7. Gigi Hadid $9.5m (Dh34.8m)
8. Bella Hadid and Joan Smalls $8.5m (Dh31.2m)
10. Doutzen Kroes $8m (Dh29.3m)