- The Limited Edition PS4 in Solid Gold was crafted by the Italian jewellery house Gatti, which also specialises in handcrafted mobile telephones set in solid gold.
- A total of 226 grams of 9-carat yellow gold encase the console. The controllers come included and – while not made of solid gold – follow suit with gold-coloured buttons.
- Each console has the PlayStation and Gatti brands etched onto its front.
- The console was first unveiled in September at Games14 in Dubai. Also showcased at the event was the Collectors Edition Solid Gold Xbox One from Gatti.
- The limited-edition PS4 can be ordered now at Jumbo Electronics stores nationwide, and will take three or four weeks to be delivered.