Ten times members of the UAE Royal families did something really cool
Members of the UAE Royal families have busy lives, but their Instagram accounts show that despite their responsibilities, they manage to fit some fun in. Here are 10 times members of the UAE Royal families made us all jealous by doing something really cool:
1. That time Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed, Minister of Foreign Affairs, took a selfie in front of an erupting volcano:
2. When Sheikh Theyab bin Khalifa only went and climbed Mount Everest with the UAE Armed Forces:
3. Any of the countless times Sheikha Latifa bint Mohammed bin Rashid, went skydiving:
4. When Sheikha Maitha bint Mohammed bin Rashid, a karate and taekwando athlete, casually took part in the Olypmics:
5. When Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid, Vice President and Ruler of Dubai, galloped across Egypt:
6. When Princess Haya took part in a 24-hour 90km walkathon in Dubai. Unfortunately she had to pull out halfway through due to a knee injury, but she walked a solid 45km!
7. When Sheikh Nahyan, Minister of Culture and Knowledge Development, showed off his table tennis skills:
8. When Sheikh Mansoor bin Mohammed bin Rashid took this epic drone selfie in Zakynthos, Greece:
9. When Sheikh Ahmed bin Mohammed bin Rashid went free diving with the help of a jetpack:
10. And last but certainly not least Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed is no stranger to extreme sports. One of the Crown Prince of Dubai’s most impressive activity was when he went wing-walking over Dubai:
These are just a few of some of the awesome feats the UAE’s royal families have achieved. Check out their instagram pages for many more.
Published: March 13, 2017 04:00 AM